New Visa Application Forms
New visa application forms (VAFs) will be introduced worldwide on 29 October. From 29 October 2007 all visa applicants will need to use these new, improved forms to make an application.
The new application forms will:
- be simpler to complete and easier to read – they are in plain English and have been professionally designed
- ask questions that are designed for quick, well-informed visa decisions to be made
- have questions which link directly to the UK Immigration Rules
- ask applicants only for information which is relevant for their visa category
- come with simple tailored guidance notes .
Visa application centres and visa sections overseas will only accept old application forms until 9 November 2007.
Please contact us to receive the new visa application forms and guidance notes.