Skip to content

Identity Cards For Foreign Nationals

The Home Office have announced that they begin to issue identity cards to foreign nationals applying for further leave to remain in the United Kingdom under certain categories from 25 November 2008.

The first cards will be issued to migrants applying as:

  • a student; or
  • the husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried partner of someone holding permanent residence in the United Kingdom.

Please contact us for further information.